- Duration : 240 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code : PSYCHO ZYDECO
Sydney based Psycho Zydeco, or the Psychos as their fans affectionately dub them, have established themselves at the forefront of the energetic uplifting style of music known as Zydeco. This music was originally born in the swamplands and bayou area of Louisiana’s Deep South.
The band’s earthy blend of traditional Cajun, Blues and Swamp music produce a heady mix of their Australian brand of Zydeco.
Driving washboard, drums, guitar, saxophone and the odd industrial sized triangle combine with some amazing accordion playing creating music that will make you feel so good you will want to grab a washboard and get up on stage and start scraping.
Through some 20 years Psycho Zydeco have released several albums, toured internationally and performed at festivals big and small, and generally helped spread the beauty of the zydeco sound.
Psycho Zydeco is:
– Stefan Sernek: Vocals, Accordion and Bass.
– Gregg Hatton: Vocals, Guitar, Washboard and Triangle.
– Christopher Wilson: Vocals, Saxophone, Washboard and
– Gene Gill: Drums.
– 4 hours cruise & entertainment
– Departs from King Street Wharf 6 at 1145am
– Blackboard menu available on board
– Fully Licensed Bar available on board NO BYO